A problem that challenges one’s analytical skills. 🙂
Facts essential to solving the problem are as follows:
- There are five houses, each of a different color and inhabited by men of different nationalities with different pets, drinks and cigarettes.
- The Englishman lives in the red house.
- The Spaniard owns the dog.
- Coffee is drunk in the green house.
- The Ukrainian drinks tea.
- The green house is immediately to the right (you right) of the ivory house.
- The Old Gold smoker owns snails.
- Kools are smoked in the yellow house.
- Milk is drunk in the middle house.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house on the left.
- The man who smokes Chesterfields lives in the house next to the man with the fox.
- Kools are smoked in the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
- The Lucky Strike smoker drinks orange juice.
- The Japanese smokes the Parliaments.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
Now, who drinks water? And who owns the zebra?